Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein below, TWG offers the Limited Warranty as follows:
The Wheel Group (TWG) offers a limited warranty on all wheels (product) to cover against manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials under normal and intended use. Wheels manufactured by TWG will carry a lifetime structural warranty for the life of the product to the original retail purchaser of the product. This limited warranty excludes all products manufactured under IONBILT, which carry a sixty (60) month structural warranty from the original date of purchase.
TWG further warrants to the original purchaser that:
- All painted, chrome plated, PVD or clear coated wheels will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and intended use for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of retail purchase.
- Polished and uncoated/raw finish wheels oxidize and require regular maintenance. Polished aluminum and uncoated/raw wheels are not covered under this warranty.
Surface rust, pitting or discoloration, which are direct results of improper maintenance, are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
TWG’s sole and exclusive obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair or replace at TWG’s sole discretion, without charge up to the original purchase amount, any Product that does not conform as warranted herein and is returned with a copy of the original sales receipt or satisfactory evidence of date of purchase to the dealer from whom the Product was originally purchased or to TWG. Such repair or replacement shall not include incidental charges such as removal, installation or shipping. In no event shall TWG be liable for special, incidental or consequential damages. Wheels replaced under warranty will be covered for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty in place for that specific Product at that time.
This Limited Warranty is Void if:
- Corrosion or damage occurred due to improper maintenance; refer to Recommended Wheel Care Instructions below for correct wheel maintenance.
- Damage or structural failure occurs as the result of road conditions, road hazards or an accident.
- Damage or structural failure occurs as the result of racing applications or willful abuse.
- Damage occurs due to neglect or adverse weather conditions.
- Product has been altered, modified, powder coated, painted or repaired other than by TWG.
- Damage resulted from improper mounting, excessive vehicle loads, and/or incorrect tire sizes.
- Wheels installed and used on vehicles with a load rating that exceeds the load rating of the
- wheel regardless of the damage or structural inadequacy of the wheel.
- Wheels that have been mounted with accessories or adapters other than those supplied or approved by TWG regardless of the damage to the wheel and/or vehicle.
This Limited Warranty is the express warranty given by TWG and is in lieu of all other warranties, whether written or oral.
This Limited Warranty expires upon transfer of title of any TWG Products by the original retail purchaser.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, TWG GIVES NO WARRANTIES HEREUNDER ON THE PRODUCTS AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, OR WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OTHERWISE ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Disclaimed Liability. In no event will TWG be liable to any purchaser arising out of any claim, demand, suit, action, allegation, or any other proceeding involving Products that have been altered or repaired other than by TWG or installed on customized vehicles (i.e., non-OEM vehicles).
Recommended Wheel Care Instructions
Wheels require regular maintenance to retain their factory finish and notable appearance. Wheels that have been neglected or improperly maintained will be void of all warranties.
Wheels should be cleaned by hand regularly to remove contaminants like road grime, salt, ice/snow melting chemical and dirt, which traps moisture and cause corrosion to most wheel finishes. Brake dust is highly corrosive and may cause pitting of the wheels finish. Household chemicals are typically too harsh for your wheels finish and should be avoided. A mild car wash soap or dish soap works best to properly clean your wheels.
Never clean your wheels when they are still hot from driving. Do not attempt to cool hot wheels with water as this may cause damage to the finish and can warp the brake rotors and/or drums.
Chrome Plated Wheels:
Clean chrome wheels when they are cool to the touch using a mild car wash soap or mild dish soap and water. Dry immediately with a soft cloth to prevent spotting. After cleaning, apply a coat of soft non-abrasive cream wax or wheel polish to seal the wheel and prevent surface corrosion.
Painted, Machined, PVD and Clear Coated Wheels:
Clean painted, Machined, PVD and Clear Coated wheels when they are cool to the touch using a mild car wash soap or mild dish soap and water. Dry immediately with a soft cloth to prevent spotting.
Polished Aluminum Wheels:
Clean a polished aluminum finish when they are cool to the touch using mild car wash soap or mild dish soap and water. Dry immediately with a soft cloth. Polished wheels (that are not clear coated) will diminish over time and require additional care and maintenance. A specially formulated custom wheel polish designed for non-clear coated polished wheels is recommended to return shine to oxidized wheels along with a wheel seal designed for non-clear coated polished wheels. The finish on polished aluminum wheels is not covered under any warranty.
Automatic spray and touch free car washes do not completely remove contaminants and can cause harm to the finish. In addition, automatic car washes and the cleaning agents and brushes used to clean tires can damage the wheel surface. Hand washing is strongly recommended.
Many areas of the country use road salts and chemicals during the winter months that can cause adverse effects on your wheels; it is recommended to clean more frequently during this season. Failure to do so may greatly reduce the life of the product.